Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2008

Wow, I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post! What a busy month it has been, spring break with all of the kids was a feel killer, then right after spring break we did our first of two girl scout sewing days, check out these girls, I am so proud of them!!!

This is just a small sampling, over the course of two days-11 hours total cutting and sewing, these girls completed 14 quilts! Pretty amazing since some of these girls are very new sewers.

So between sewing, kids and starting construction on my new sewing room (got the foundation almost done this weekend) and work, life has been pretty insane.

I will post again soon with more pictures of the girls scouts and their quilts as I am hoping to get some finished shots tonight at our meeting!

blog again soon,

Ginny

No comments: