Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Selling my Babylock and Suzy Q Frame!

As you all know I have sent my Homesteader out for an upgrade, and I mentioned the other day that I am also upgrading my quilt frame. Well officially as of today I have listed my queen size frame for sale. I have listed in on a few of my yahoo quilt groups and also on craigslist. So I figured what the heck I would list it here on my blog also. I don't have pictures right now, but will take some this evening and add them here. Until then I will just tell you about what I am selling.



For Sale: Babylock Quilters Choice Pro 9" machine with a Grace Sure Stitch stitch regulator on a queen size Suzy Q frame. The Babylock has a built in thread cutter, comes with extra bobbins, Magic Genie bobbin washers, a ruler foot, free motion foot and several other piecing feet. The Sure Stitch stitch regulator works beautifully and lets you set your stitch length with the simple press of a button. The Suzy Q frame (did I mention I am getting another Suzy Q, I love this frame!) is very sturdy, with metal rails! Easy crank for the take up rail. The leaders have zippers installed for speed and ease in loading your quilt onto the frame!
I am willing to deliver the entire set up anywhere in Eastern Washington. For everyone else I am more than willing to ship, but the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Asking price... Well I am asking $1450.00
But it the buyer mentions seeing this on my blog then you get the Blog Special of.... $1350.00!

Please feel free to send me an email if you or anyone you know may be interested in this setup. I would really like to sell before my quilt machine and new frame arrive.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and pass the word!

Feel free to share this on your blog too!
Thanks,
Ginny

No comments: