Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finished just in time for Christmas!

And not a moment to soon! I started to wonder for a bit if I would ever get these out in the mail. So with out further ado Alindsey's quilt, finished!


A close up of the quilting, love this design.

And the minkee backing, it made for the softest quilt. I vow for next year all children's quilts will be made with minkee backings!
And this is Karen's quilt, I am happy with how it turned out, although purple and yellow will never be my favorite combination I still think it is pretty.
Both of these were queen size.
I did not have enough of the purple for the entire back so she got yellow and purple there too!
And a close up of the quilting, again this is a super cute and easy Panto.

Thanks for looking!
Ginny

No comments: