Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Could Life Get Any More Crazy?

Eh Gads! Yep that's right Eh Gads! I can't remember a busier weekend, I have spent the morning trying to catch up on emails and blog posts and life and work and house work, Wow! I need 5 more of me!!!

So this is just another quick post to say, if you emailed me and I have not gotten back to you, I am sorry, email again cause life got super nuts over the last week, I was just getting caught up from being sick (again) when Morgen came down with the nasty bug I had, then, when we were up and running again from that, well the weekend happened, and we spent almost all weekend on Morgen's play! Two full nights of Baby sitting 55 - 12 and 13 year olds between scenes, then throw in a bad bad bad bloody nose (who knew that little girl could make that boy bleeds so much!) and you have my Saturday night! I do have pictures to post, but it may take a bit...

I did manage to sneak in a little bit of sewing. We got Torrie's dress done for her trip to Mexico, it is very red and pretty, I will see if she will model for the camera, no promises though!
I also got my latest bag done, I made up a really cute super large tote bag, the pattern is on page 54 of the latest edition of quick quilts. I will be posting a picture of it soon on my bags n rags blog... so look for it there.

Well, that's all for now, like I said things have been totally nuts here, and I have all of the kids home this week due to conferences! Did I mention EH GADS!

Off and running again,
Ginny

No comments: