Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A 5 minute check in! More later I promise.

Sorry I haven't checked in lately, I have been working on three different quilts!
I have been piecing the purple quilt for my step mother, and I have the butterfly quilt on the frame here at home, been quilting butterflies every evening and am almost done. Sorry no pictures I will get some tonight before I pull it off the frame. I have also been working on Stuarts king size quilt at our local shop, they have a king size frame where as I only have a queen size (that will be fixed come my birthday!) So, my Saturdays have been taken up either teaching or working on Magic Hour (Stuarts quilt) I will get a few pictures of it before I take it off the rental frame!

Well, that was it my 5 minute check in! Now off to the chiropractor to get my neck unkinked!

Happy quilting
Ginny

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hopefully, soon you will show pictures?

Micki said...

Can't wait to see your finishes. Sounds all good!
Micki