Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Vacation!!!

Well, we are on day two of summer vacation! The kids are thrilled to be out of school and boy am I tired already! OK so not really, but I am glad it is Friday. A couple of things happened this week. I sent Torrie off to California last night, she is going with a friend and her family. This was a huge step for us, she has never been this far from home before and we are a bit nervous but she will have a wonderful time and has promised to call every night. Morgen is already missing big sis. So I decided to take her to the movies last night, we saw Iron Man, Oh that is a fun movie, Morgen LOVES comic book movies and this was one of the good ones. I am so glad I took her, made her feel a little better and before we know it Torrie will be home and the daily fights will be on.
So what else, Oh, we finally got the electrical done in my quilting studio!!! So we start insulation and sheet rocking this weekend! I am so excited we are almost, almost done, insulation, sheet rock, paint, light fixtures in, ac unit in, vent fans installed, floors, weather strip the door, then MOVE IN! really the insulation, sheet rock, AC and floors are the only big stuff left! So close and I am taking a 4 day weekend on the 4th of July so we can hopefully get lots done that weekend!

As you can tell I am very excited about my room.
Well, that's all for now. Wish me sanity for the summer I might just need it!
Ginny

No comments: