Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Belated Merry Christmas!

Good Morning, I just wanted to say a belated Merry Christmas to you all, I hope your day was a special as mine. We had a lovely quiet day with just Stuart, the girls and I, but how nice it was. We got up at 8 a.m. (I do love having older children!) rearranged the living room for present opening, Then opened presents, it was nice. I had forewarned every one that this year we were doing a small Christmas and I was good to my word, Each of us got one present that was spendy ($65 limit) For Morgen it was a new mp3 player, for Torrie it was her contact lenses, for Stuart it was a book about anvils and for me it was a small stair stepper machine so I can loose some of this dratted weight!

The rest of the day was spent in piece and quiet, with the girls putting away their new clothes and Stuart playing with his new toys and reading his book, I snuggled down and watched a movie or two then made a nice ham for dinner.

We then watched another movie and went to bed, see a nice quiet day! I will post Christmas pictures soon, but now am off to shower and go to Joann's for some muslin, I am finally getting around to making the quilts to cover the loft openings in my quilting room. I will post pictures on that too!
Have a wonderful day, and get some rest!
Ginny

No comments: