Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Pictures Today, I'm Sick!

OK so I try not to whine, but, I'm sick.
Dear hubby has been home sick all week with a nasty nasty cold. And bless his heart, he shared!
I knew yesterday when I turned very grumpy that something was up, by the time I went to bed, my nose was runny and I ached. This morning when I got up I was pretty sure I wanted to die! Nose, head and body all ache!

The good news, I did spend most of the day out in my quilting room, I got a bunch more flannel cut and bagged, I am pretty sure I have close to 50 blankets of love cut and ready to be sewn, I lost count! I did some major clean up and folded a bunch of fabric, in general I got my room clean. Torrie sewed 3 quilts and I did one last night. I will be heading out later today to do a couple more this afternoon.

So even not feeling well, I was able to get some work done! Yeah!!!
Gonna sign off now, have a great weekend.
Ginny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will feel better soon!
Millie

Karen E. Overton said...

Hope you feel better my friend. My hubby too had a cold this past week and I'm holding my breath that he doesn't share like your hubby did. Wow, even not feeling good you managed to get a lot done in your quilt room! Don't push yourself, feel better. and by the way, it's okay to whine - we all need to every now and then (grin)

Latane Barton said...

You hurry and feel better. Even when we don't feel well, fabric seems to perk us up.