Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

24 Hours till Purse Drawing, and Torries new Quilts Pictures!

What a wonderful week! Spent my day watching President Obama get sworn in, then all of the ceremonies afterwards! Am so thrilled that I am still at a loss for words!
Torrie and I both had a wonderful quilty weekend. I sewed up a couple more purses, will share pictures of them later, one is a cute little cupcake that is adorable!

Here are pictures of the two I did for my friend Kim. I love this purse!

This one, not so much! But she likes it so I guess as long as she was happy then I am happy!I just had to share this picture. This is Bento Box quilt Torrie made for me! I still need to quilt it. The picture of the top just does not do it justice, it almost glows it is so pretty! I was not suppose to share it yet, but just couldn't wait!

Well that's about it for today, still trying to kick this cold. Terribly tired and on the go every night this week UGG!

I also want to remind every one that the purse drawing will be tomorrow evening so check in soon to see who won the purse, you still have time to enter the purse drawing, just scroll down to that post and leave a comments, easy as pie! Good luck to everyone who enters!

Have a wonderful day

Ginny

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Ginny,
Love the quilt and oh that green purse is stunning. Green is a fav. color of mine and that one is just gorgeous - you do beautiful work. i think i need to get that pattern and try to make one for myself. the green inspired me.

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.