Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Torrie will be able to eat for a week... Oh now that is a cryptic title :)

So here is my cool news for the day...

As most of my regular readers know I have been going purse crazy for the last several months... I know this is a quilting blog not a purse blog! But I have been trying to supplement my regular income, after all I do have two daughters heading for college in just a couple years. Oh and one starts driving next month.....
So that all lead to making and selling purses..... Well I opened my Esty shop, but I still want to talk about and give away my purses. So I decided yesterday morning that I would created a purse blog!
So if you are a fan of my purses and want to see what I have been making for my Etsy shop I encourage you to hop on over to

www.bagsnrags.blogspot.com

That is where you will find the latest news and purse giveaways! Feel free to sign up as a follower if you want while you are there.

I will continue to post my family and quilting stories on this blog as this is the one that is near and dear to my heart.

Oh and the coolest news of the day, I went to quilt party last night and showed off my bags, I got one custom order and sold two more!!! Yea that means that Torrie can eat for at least 1 week during her freshman year! LOL

Thank you for stopping by,
Have a great day,
Ginny

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations Ginny, your purses are beautiful!! I will definitely put your new blog link on my blog so that hopefully it will gather curiousity and get more visits your way. Best of luck with your venture, having helped put my hubby's 2 kids through college, I understand your need to supplement!!