Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little interntet problem...

Good morning, just popping in for a second while I actually have internet access, I HAVE NOT disappeared again! I have on the other hand had sporadic at best internet access since Friday, I attempted to post my catching up May blog, when poof it was gone, since then (and numerous phone calls to our access provider) we get maybe 5 minutes of internet at a time, and then you may or may not be able to up load, down load or even access a page. I have taken to using my phone to check my emails and face book. The good news we are suppose to have full access again my October 5th! In the mean time I will try to continue catching up, but no guarantees!
Thanks for understanding!
Logging off now before I get dumped!
Ginny

No comments: