Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

So much to share, So little time!

After a long 7 month hiatis from blogging I feel it is time for me to come back! I am sorry it has taken me this long, we had a busy and wonderful spring and summer, we went on a little vacation to the ocean, and as always because of the daycare we had just a super busy and fun summer with the kids. Most importantly though... I got a longarm quilting machine!!! I found and purchased a lovely 19 inch Homesteader and put it on my Suzy Q frame. I love this machine and I will share pictures and all I love about it in my next post. I will say that due to the new machine I have been very very busy quilting up my stack of tops, so look for a post with all my quilt pictures soon too.
Like later this afternoon I hope!)

Until then, have a great morning and it's great to be back.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I've missed you Ginny, so glad you are back. Happy to hear that you've been having fun and a vacation and enjoying life. Hugs your way!!

Barb said...

Glad you are back and I truly can not wait to hear about your new longarm...

Sunshine said...

Hi Ginny, great to see you back, look forward to seeing all your quilts you've been working on!