Search This Blog

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dads Quilt Done, Now on to Morgen's

Hi!
Just a quick note today. I got Dads quilt bound and finished. I am happy with how it turned out.
This is a full shot of the front, I used the left over small pieces to make the binding
I love how it turned out. And yes that is Stuart behind the quilt holding it up. He is
6'4" the only one tall enough to hold it up off the ground!

This is a close up of the front, you get a better more accurate look at the colors.

Well, I do hope you like it, I know I do, I was pretty happy with it, and I am happy to say that it will fit on a Queen size bed.

Now I am off to my quilting room, am playing around with the frame and machine still, think I have just about worked all of the bugs out. I hope so because I still need to quilt Morgen's Birthday quilt for her, if you look to some of my earliest posts you will see one on the table, black with multi-colored X's That is her quilt.... and her birthday is Friday!

So off I go, have a great weekend.

Ginny

1 comment:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Batiks are so wonderful to work with; good job! What is your next project? QGB