Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Baby Turns 13 This Week

On Friday, September 12 my youngest child will turn 13! I am stunned by this, I am mom of two teenagers, where did the time go? It was just last week that she learned how to crawl, and just yesterday that she started school.... Now, this morning as she floats out the door, hair brushed, earrings in, cute pink top, (she has started dressing like a girl this year!) back pack on, with a love ya mom over her shoulder, I am left with a sense of amazement in less than six years both of my children will be gone, I have so little time left with them! I can't help but wonder if I have done my job well enough, have I prepared them for the world? Oh heck, I guess I still have some time. But 13 years did slip by so amazingly fast.... I love ya baby girl.

Mom

No comments: