Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dads Batik Quilt Almost Done!

Hi all,
Well here we are agian, busy baby day so I am going to keep this short since the little one is helping me type!!!

I wrote yesterday about the Bali Pop Batik quilt I am doing for my Dad. Well, after fussing and fussing with my quilting frame and machine, I think I have the bugs worked out and managed to get it quilted, there are a few areas that I am not happy with because of the effing thing, but all in all it turned out very very pretty, so with our further ado, two pictures, taken this morning, just quick shots, I will post finished shots when bound and washed.

Thanks for stopping by.

Ginny
P.S. If you love this quilt, please check out my post just before this one, it has the link to Rachels Blog, with the tutorial on how to make this lovely quilt, I really want to make sure she has full credit for!


No comments: